Our Services in Anna TX
Basic Service: (Pool Cleaner Required)
- Test and maintain proper chemical balance of chlorine, alkalinity, pH, calcium hardness and cyanuric (stabilizer).
- Vacuum and remove all settled debris
- Net all surface debris.
- Brush Pool/Spa surfaces including tile line
- Empty pool cleaner bag, skimmer and pump baskets.
- Visual inspection of pool and equipment for leaks and/or issues and report to customer
- Dust vacuum only as necessary (additional fees may apply).
- Algaecides, Phosphate, and Enzyme treatments not included, but available at extra cost.
- Backwash pool filter and add D.E. as needed.
Gold Service: (No Algae Worries)
- Includes Basic Service.
- 6 free service calls per year (regular $80/visit).
- No questions asked treatment or extra visits charges for algae (reg. $130/visit).
- Phosphate and Enzyme treatment to improve water quality.
Platinum Service: (We Got This)
- Includes Gold and Basic Services.
- 2 Filter Cleanings per year for D.E. filters (reg. $99/cleaning).
- 4 Filter Cleanings per year for cartridge filters (reg. $125/cleaning).
- 8 free service calls per year (reg. $80/visit).
- 4 Salt cell inspections and cleaning as needed per year (reg. $65/cleaning).
- Test Freeze Protection Device in Fall (reg. $80).
- Inspection and Lubrication of all serviceable valves and O-rings.
- Heater inspection and Fall service (reg. $165).
- Free Pool Cleaner bags (up to $45 per occurrence).
- Free skimmer baskets (up to $35 per occurrence).
- Free pump baskets (up to $45 per occurrence).
- Free chlorine floater as needed.
WHAT YOU DO:* Responsible for keeping all pool equipment operational and running.
Pool Cleaning Services
We perform full service pool cleaning in McKinney and Collin County, equipment inspection, and routine pool maintenance on a weekly basis. From December to March we offer Bi-Monthly Pool Service for a reduce price.
We have experience cleaning and servicing pools. We are CPO Certified in proper swimming pool service procedures, and a clean background. Also, we are insured thru IPSSA, and CPI Compliant for all Credit Card Information.
About Our Service Plans
We offer three pool cleaning plans to meet your needs: The Basic Service is included in the Gold and Platinum Service.
- The Gold Service plan: Provides you with a peace of mind against any kind of Algae. We will take care of Green, Yellow (Mustard) or Black Algae. The Black algae is the hardest algae to get rid of. You can get Black Algae even if you maintain proper chemical balance.
- The Platinum Service plan: You don’t have to worry about your Filter Cleans or some other pool items. We Got This !
Call For a Quote:
With any of our service plans, we will perform a pool equipment inspection and a Pool Cleaner is Required.
You are responsible for keeping all your pool equipment operational and running on schedule.
You should run your equipment: Winter 6-8 hrs. Spring 8-10 hrs. Summer 10-12 hrs.
All these hours are during the Day (Not at Night). The Sun has a big affect on the chlorine via its ultraviolet (UV) rays. The rays actually cause the chlorine to dissipate. You can lost a lot of chlorine due to a bright sunny day, solely from the sun’s UV rays. This is the reason why it is so important that you run your equipment during the day so your pool’s water circulates and the sunlight doesn’t evaporate that much chlorine.
We’re offering weekly pool service at great prices!
Standard chemicals are included with all of our services for your convenience.
We keep your pool clean so you can enjoy it!
Bi-Monthly Pool Service in the winter
We can resolve most problems within a day or two for your convenience.
Water Balancing and Pool Chemical Analysis and Adjustments
Standard chemicals are included with all of our services for your convenience. We keep your pool clean so you can enjoy it!
Don’t let your pool turn into a swamp!